How to Become an Event Leader
- Must be a paid member.
- Must have attended 3 meetups with SGLTG.
- Attend a training.
- Sign Event Leader Requirement and Agreement Form and email it to [email protected].
Lara will then add you to the event leader group on Facebook and give you meetup.com privileges.
Being an event leader is a responsibility
- We appreciate your time but please know that it’s also a responsibility.
- Your participation allows us to have events covered under the USAT insurance coverage for the training activities.
But there are also great rewards!
- It’s a lot more fun to train with others!
- We have extra rewards and perks planned for event leaders! More details coming soon.
- Paper SGLTG Waiver and Liability Release Form – needed for all activities. Please scan and email signed release forms after the events to [email protected].
- Membership List to look up which members are valid members and have already signed the Waiver Form: Member List
Scheduling a Meetup –
We hope you have lots of fun! But in case of incidents…
IN ORDER TO FILE A CLAIM WITH USAT LIABILITY INSURANCE, THE FOLLOWING INFO MUST BE RECORDED AND EMAILED TO LEADERSHIP:
1. Information of the injured person
a. First, Middle and Last name
d. Date of birth
f. Phone number
g. Social security number
2. Incident location
3. Description of incident
4. Parts injured
5. Information from 2 witnesses: NOTE: Witnesses must be PAID members
a. Full Name
c. Phone number